Goodbye Toyota Coaster

My Toyota Coaster

I bought my old bus several years ago and had a few adventures in it.  I lived in it for a while, but eventually decided I did not want to use it any more.


It's looking a bit worse for wear, but it appears I have a buyer for it.  It is with mixed feelings though.  But I will have the funds to visit China next year.

My plan is to do a farewell trip to China next year - maybe two weeks, perhaps a few days in Shanghai, then a week in Shaoxing, so that I can spend a few hours at the Museum of Qui Jin - for I have lost the photos I took last time.

I'm not sure when I can made the trip - but looking at May.  A lot of things to do first.

So, Murtle the Turtle will go to a new home and I hope take folk on some great adventures.  Farewell Murtle.

Comments