The End of House Sitting?


Is this the end of my house sitting?  By the end of the year, I will have spent almost three months in this lovely unit at Beachmere.  But I am "over" it.  Moving from house to house - packing up, unpacking, learning the new house routines etc. is taking its toll on me.   I feel it is time to settle down.

I am currently looking at a rental to move into at the end of the year.  No guarantees that I will be accepted yet, but will do my best to get there.




I enjoy being near the waterfront - and one day last week I was awake around 4 am, so I quickly got dressed, grabbed the camera and walked to the fence which overlooks the beach.  

Previously I had been up, not quite so early, and driven to the waterfront as each dawn produces another photo opportunity.  I love being able to walk to the end of the property to take a photo.

If all goes well I will be moving closer to Brisbane, but still near the waterfront - in fact quite close to a lovely place which has plenty of bike paths.  My e-bike is being serviced at the moment, so all should be ready when I move.

There will be no lawns to mow (or pay to be mowed) and it will be a quiet place to write.  

Just hoping it all works.






Comments