More Bamboo

Bamboo Fan


It says it on my business card, that I am a "Bamboo Fan" - though some folk are not sure of the meaning.  I just love bamboo products and I am a great fan of the plant, its beauty as it grows, its sustainability and versatility.

I love the wonderful bamboo gardens - there are some great ones in Australia, but in China they are just so much better.

pathway with bamboo trees beside
Photo by Jeremy Goldberg - Unsplash.com
(The above photo was taken in Kyoto, Japan)


I found some new bamboo products in a chemist recently - and am enjoying using them,  There are boxes of tissues (facial tissues), but I use them for anything and everything.



Below are little packets of tissues for travelling.  I have not used them at this point - as I have had no need, but one day I will.  I have others in use at the moment.



 


So I have added more bamboo to my "stable" of products of this great plant.

I see more and more products in stores - but the undies have disappeared from the shelves where I used to be able to get them.  Now have to buy on the internet.


Comments