Driving North

Today I drove to Maroochydore to have breakfast with a friend at a Cafe there.  She is a Writer with Weekend Notes too, and we chatted for a few hours about our writing and our lives.  She wrote about Grandma's Outback Farm Kitchen, so we went there.

Afterwards I drove her to the Information Centre and then went on to Yandina.  I went to visit a couple of places to write articles.  I found that there were three other tourist places in the same road as the famed popular Ginger Factory, that moved to Yandina a few yeas ago from Buderim where it started life.  It was called the Buderim Ginger Factory but now is just "The Ginger Factory".

Opposite The Ginger Factory are two places that I visited.  One is Nutworks which features the Queensland Nut/Macadamia Nut.  Next door is the Pioneer Coffee Roastery so I went there too.

Also in the street is the Yandina Historic House, and I went there too.  Some great artworks can be found there.


Then the hour drive home which was uneventful.  I do like getting out and about and enjoy going to get more articles for Weekend Notes.

Comments