Thursday, September 19

A Fog on Beachmere

When I opened the blinds this morning I could see it - a faint misty fog that was very mild at the time, but enough to make me pick up the camera and head to my lake to see what I could see.

"My" lake


Then I could see the fog was increasing so I set off in the car to see what I could see to photograph around the Beachmere area.

At the river (near the mouth)  it was impossible to see anything, other than a lone pelican hoping that the fishermen had caught something and would throw the bones or offal to them.  No one was catching fish though.  A boat can be seen (with difficulty) in the fog.

A lone pelican (can you see the boat in the fog?)

The Caboolture River

Miniature ponies in the mist
Hard to see.....
On the waterfront
 
It was quite eerily beautiful. 
 

No comments: