Here I am again

The owners are only away for a few days this time, but I'm thrilled to get a chance to write there. It is so peaceful - no traffic noise like I have at home, and no interruptions.

I've spent this morning working on two projects - one my book about nurses, and the other a short story that I am submitting to a competition. Today I have a writer friend with me, and we are both silently working on our respective projects. It is nearly lunch time, and we have already completed quite a lot of writing and editing.

I like working alone for the most part, but it is very helpful to have a good writer colleague spend time with you to work on some projects. Discuss them. We read what the other has written and make comment. Discuss it.

I hope by the end of the day I will have made much progress.

On the bed of the house was a book. The title of the book says it all - with a note from the owner of the house "Couldn't resist it!!" The book is called "Curiosity killed the Cat Sitter" by Blaize Clement. Sounds like a good read and a lot of fun. I hope I get time to read it while I am here.

I'm pleased to find that the Admin of one of my favourite blogging sites has reappeared. I've had limited moderation capabilities at the site, but things were going pear shaped and I was unable to help. I'm glad he read my email and has returned to help us out.


Comments