Only a few days to go....................

I wonder if this is my last house sit for a while? I have only three sleeps to go here, and a pretty rigourous program for the next four days. I am in the TESOL Course for three nights from 6 pm to 10 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday it goes from 9 am to 6 pm, and on Sunday I have to finish my clean up and move out of the house. Sounds like a very early morning on Sunday!

As it turns out my opportunities to do house sitting will be diminished. If I am teaching in China for a few months and then travelling to UK in July there's no opportunity to house sit and I don't think China would be a good place for house sitting (but I guess you never know), but as I will have accomodation and all meals provided there doesn't seem to be any point to looking there.

The cat is still around, though I haven't seen it this morning, but I know it is in the house (somehwere) and the four fish were still alive last night when I fed them.

I've got a lot of dusting and cleaning to do over the next few days but hopefully all doable.

So my house sitting days are numbered........................

Comments