That's it! I MUST have a spare!

Camera that is. While I await the machinations of the insurance company, I will purchase a lesser model, just so that I always have a spare.

My husband won't lose his easily. He seldom takes it out! I am constantly using mine. So a spare is essential. I spoke about doing just that when the old one broke down. This time I will do it.

Today is the Art on Florence, and I will go and after I am no longer needed I'll go to Harvey Norman at Carindale who have a Nikon on special. Today is my grand son's birthday. I will have to take a photo. Tomorrow I am taking our flowers to the Manly Markets. A photo or two will be taken. Must be!

And next week we go away. The thought of NOT having my camera for these events is to much to bear.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Comments