10 Days to Go

I start my next house sit on the 12th of this month when my friends take off for a month in the US. Mind you, I'd rather be touring with them than house sitting, but am looking forward to having some quiet time.

This house is the home of two cats - it is in a quiet cul de sac, backing onto a park. There is a lovely garden which will require some watering, but what I will appreciate most is the peace and tranquility.

I am hoping to start a TESOL course while I am there - hoping to find the life there quiet so that I can get on with study and writing, something that I find hard to do at my home.

We are really dog lovers, and I'm happy to house sit and care for either dogs or cats, but I think I have a preference for cats in house sitting. They tend to care for themselves. Feed them, cuddle them, and they go about their own business,though I do know when I am dog walking I lose a lot of weight.

It is my intent to lose weight over this house sit. I will probably dine often on meal replacement product - it is easier. Little mess, and little time to prepare. Suits me fine!

Comments