No Lamb Island House Sit

Funny how life takes one in different directions. I had some concerns about travelling from Lamb to work two days a week - but only minor - and and the house owners were not concerned. But it appears from friends who had previously cared for their dog had moved back to the Gold Coast and had offered to look after the dog at their place. So there was no need for a sitter.

The owner was very kind - but it has left me without a house sit for some time. No time to have the peace and tranquility which I crave to work on my book.

I will have to look at other house sit opportunities as they come in over the next few weeks.

That's life I guess. I suspect the universe has something else for me to do. We are still going to Karragarra this weekend, though, and that I am looking forward to doing.

Comments