Just over a week to go

I'm due back at the house at Lamb Island on February 27th. I'm really looking forward to it as it is a nice house and I'm looking forward to the peace of the island. It is a good place to be. It is a couple of months since I've been there - and it is likely that there hs been a start to building the new tavern on the island.

The little store - the kiosk - is also being redeveloped which is good. It really was old and crappy when I last saw it. I'm looking forward to spending some time on McLeay Island too, this time. Apparently there's some new development on the island, but I'd like to visit the supermarket and see what wares they have there.

I've still got to come back and forth to the mainland - still flowers to pick and some events back at home.

I still haven't found somewhere for Kramer - do I take him to Lamb Island? What will the dog there do if I bring another dog into his territory?

We'll wait and see.

Comments