Morning Tea

Thursday October 5th. The poodle was up early! Again! Wanting his walk - we went a different route again. How I love looking at the houses. There are quite a few new ones along with the old. And some dilapidated ones too – just waiting for a developer I guess.

I had two friends coming for morning tea, but an early call meant that only one was coming. I ran around to the supermarket at Manly and got some stocks. Desley was good company and we exchanged stories about our lives and career development. She offered to get her students to do some work for Toc H. I’d be pleased to see something develop out of that.

Her father is ill in hospital, so she left around lunch time.

A bit more writing, more blogging, more reading. Still enjoying the peace and tranquility of this place.

Comments