Busselton, Bunbury and Rockingham

My journey from Augusta to Rockingham took me through Busselton, Bunbury and up the Old Coast Road through Australind.  It was Australia Day,  and preparations made travelling difficult in many places as roads were closed for events, etc.  I made note that one day I would return and spend more time in these places.  Going up the Old Coast Road was interesting, just wonderful scenery.



These photos were taken at Australind.  There is so much to see along this route, and I do confess that I didn't stop very much.  My destination was Rockingham, and I motored on casting my eyes in all directions at the stunning scenery, but as I was on a busy roadway, I did not have the opportunity to stop very much.  Certainly this is an area that is worth spending a lot of time.

When I reached Mandurah, I was surprised - I really felt like I had driven (magically of course) right into Queensland's Gold Coast.  So many similarities, but again I did not stop and headed on to my destination, Rockingham.

Comments