How time flies.

It has been over a week since my last blog post.  I've attended a number of functions - family and community.
This time of year is always very busy.  Last week I attended a meeting of the Bayside South Development Forum Inc, and then a party for the International TESOL College, and the next day the Queensland Writers Centre Christmas Party, and the next day lunch with a fellow uni students followed by a Mix and Mingle with the Chamber of Commerce.  Phew.  On the Sunday was a family Xmas Party - 6 adults, and 4 grand children.  I left the party early to collect my friend Bev from the Brisbane Airport - she'd flown in from Perth to spend some time with me, so we went back to the party to eat, exchange gifts etc before heading back to Paddington.

This week has not been so busy - but we went to a Xmas Party at the Society of Women Writers yesterday (I won third prize for the Annual Writing Competition (Article section) and Bev and I wandered around the city afterwards.  Very tiring day.  Exhausted.  We enjoyed a glass of red, and nibbles on the deck late in the afternoon enjoying the cool breezes, the peace and the time together to chat about old times.

Comments